Oasis Retirement Resort - Chancellor Park Sippy Downs Queensland
Barlow Shelley Consulting Engineers is a Sunshine Coast consultancy owned and operated by its directors, Peter Barlow and Tony Shelley. Both highly experienced engineers and business owners, Peter and Tony provide value for service with over 50 years combined experience in engineering and the development industry.
Both directors have lived and run consultancy businesses on the Sunshine Coast over the past 25 years. During this time the Sunshine Coast has experienced rapid population growth, resulting in high demand for new housing development, with both directors involved with many of the major residential developments that we now see on the Sunshine Coast today.
The company prides itself on being able to provide quality service to clients, providing cost effective and practical engineering solutions; second nature to both experienced directors.
Core to the business:
• Client focused - providing quality customer service;
• Ethical practice - forming and maintaining relationships built on trust and integrity;
• Technical excellence - providing smart engineering advice that will minimise project timeframes and maximise profits;
• Flexible – being sensitive to the needs of both clients and employees;
• Environmentally aware – being mindful of environmental impacts and working to minimise these;
• Cutting edge technology – using the latest industry software and hardware.
Core to the business:
The Barlow Shelley team is made up of trusted and respected engineers and designers who have worked as colleagues for many years. They all share the company's desire to build on a business motto to think 'outside the square' and are committed to providing quality and professional engineering services.
Both Peter and Tony are Registered Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ), with Peter also qualified as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng). They both have direct input into every project, providing valuable engineering advice to clients, due to an understanding of the opportunities and constraints of development today coupled with their knowledge of state legislation and council regulations.